Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bend it like Brynn...



Brynn decided she'd like to play soccer this spring. So we signed her up with her friend, Isabella. They've only had one practice and two games, so Brynn isn't 100% sure of what she's doing. But she has fun running around the field with her friend, picking dandelions if she comes upon them, and taking breaks with fun snacks. Her soccer uniform is huge - actually I tried it on last week to confirm my suspicions that it was large enough for an adult and it is.

Her game was on a beautiful spring day last Saturday and the rest of the day, the kids spent the day doing what they love most - playing outside with our two neighbor girls (ages 9 and 11). Then that night we hopped on our bikes and rode on the bike path to Culver's to have dinner. That's one of our favorite things to do during the summer and I was so excited that it was finally warm enough to do it again. Maybe warm weather has finally arrived for good!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't little kids soccer the funniest thing ever? And you guys have some pretty cool bikes. I still want to see some pictures of YOU up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CULVER's. It is good stuff. I hope one of these days my girls will play soccer - but we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa says he would love to see Brynn's little legs run down the field. Have a great season, Brynnie Boo! The family outings on the bike look like fun (and familiar) Have a great summer! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete