Thursday, March 25, 2010

Roadshow

Last Saturday, our stake had road shows for the first time in a long time. Our ward did one where each auxiliary did a different dance (it was "Ward of the Dance"). The kids did the Hokey Pokey, but I couldn't really see my girls doing anything (they were in the back). My favorite was the men. They did "Irish Dancing" (really just the main guy who had done all that kind of stuff at BYU did Irish dancing, the rest of the men just stomped around a little bit), but it was really fun to watch. I know this picture doesn't show much of anything, but I just have to document my great husband (he's the last one on the right) participating. He kept saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this" and most of the men in the ward didn't do it. But he did, and they did great.

Caroline was nine weeks last Monday. I'm still a little more jiggly than I'd like to be so we try to get out running every once in a while and I couldn't help but snap a picture of her all ready to go. What a cutie!

11 comments:

  1. Caroline is a cutie! I can't believe how big she is already.
    I love reading your blog-especially now that you're posting a little more often. :)

    Wow, and a roadshow!?!?! Jeff and I were trying to pick out who all of the irish dancers were but could only place about five. We're sorry to have missed that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. We recognized the Germanis' who were sitting in front of you. :)
    We miss Parkway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! I can't believe I haven't even met little Caroline! Just 5 days and counting. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you! Way to go Hubble! You're a champ! I'll expect to see an encore in Houston next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have been there to see the dancing!! Amazing what happens when you are in the bishopric!! Can't wait to see all of you in 3 days!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, Caroline is so cute, and way to go you! Running at 9 weeks post C-section. You go girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW... Cutie girl! Lauren, I will continue to harass you to download skype. Here is the link:

    http://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skype/windows/downloading/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time for me to start bugging you again--update your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back, but I have Holley and Belinda on my side this time and we all agree--update your blog, would ya!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lauren, don't make me come out there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not that I am one to be speaking but: UPDATE THE BLOG!

    Love you :)

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you, but you stink at blogging.

    ReplyDelete