This week, we had our first real snow fall and the kids were thrilled. That meant a lot of sledding after school and a lot of eating snow for Brynn (this is her on all fours, lapping up the snow).
We hardly see Julia these days. All she does is go to school and read Harry Potter. She's almost finished with the fourth book and loves it. She wakes up early in the morning to read, reads in the car if we're going anywhere and as much at meals as I'll allow her.
Jonathan loves to do tricks and funny faces. This one is his favorite "cool trick" which he shows friends, home teachers, guests and anyone else who'll watch.
Lauren! So good to hear from you. I just had a c-section in August. My first one, have you had one before? Not nearly as bad as I'd heard. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for writing on your blog and sharing these pics and thoughts. LOVE them! Can't wait to be there soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
I love reading what the latest is on each of your "chillens."
ReplyDeleteGot your e-mail this morning about baby Caroline. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks like she might be another one of your children with big, pretty eyes :)
Love,
Natalie